V.A.C.Ulta™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
The V.A.C.Ulta Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is the evolution of V.A.C.® Therapy. It offers two therapies in one easy to use unit.
The V.A.C.Ulta Therapy System is an integrated wound therapy system that provides NPWT with an instillation option.
- It provides proven V.A.C. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy as practiced today
- As well as V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy which consist of V.A.C. Therapy coupled with automated, controlled delivery and removal of topical wound solutions in the wound bed
- When using the V.A.C.Ulta Therapy Unit for V.A.C. Therapy only, the unit is compatible with all the V.A.C. Dressings featuring SensaT.R.A.C.™ technology.
- The V.A.C.Ulta Therapy Unit is also compatible with all InfoV.A.C.® canisters.
- When using the V.A.C.Ulta Therapy Unit for V.A.C. VeraFlo Therapy, V.A.C. VeraFlo Dressings should be utilized in order to optimize instillation therapy.
V.A.C. VeraFlo Dressings:
- Designed specifically for V.A.C. VeraFlo Therapy
- Allows even distribution and removal of topical wound solutions across the wound bed
- Have higher tensile strength than GranuFoam Dressings, which helps ensure complete removal of the foam
- Distributes negative pressure evenly
V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Dressing
The primary goal is granulation, along with effective wound hydration, washing and flushing.
V.A.C. VeraFlo Cleanse™ Dressing
The appropriate choice for treating infection in wounds where a lower level of granulation tissue formation is needed.
V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy Accessories:
V.A.C. VeraT.R.A.C™ Pad
- Provides delivery and removal of wound care solutions and V.A.C. Therapy through a single pad.
- Included in the V.A.C. VeraFlo and V.A.C. VeraFlo Cleanse Dressing package
V.A.C. VeraT.R.A.C™ Duo Tubing Set
- Separate delivery and removal pads help enhance fluid circulation
- Sold as a separate SKU
V.A.C. VeraLink™ Cassette
- Disposable component connects the V.A.C.Ulta Therapy Unit to the dressing tubing and to the user-provided solution bag/bottle
- Provides convenient solution storage and delivery
- Sold as a separate SKU
- Wounds. 2010 May;22(5):114-120.
- Saxena V, Hwang C-W, Huang S, et al. Vacuum-assisted closure: microdeformations of wounds and cell proliferation. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2004 Oct;114(5):1086-1096; discussion 1097-8.
- McNulty AK, Schmidt M, Feeley T, Kieswetter K. et al. Effects of negative pressure wound therapy on fibroblast viability, chemotactic signaling, and proliferation in a provisional wound (fibrin) matrix. Wound Repair Regen 2007 November 1;15(6):838-46
- McNulty AK, Schmidt M, Feeley T, et al. Effects of negative pressure wound therapy on cellular energetics in fibroblasts grown in a provisional wound (fibrin) matrix. Wound Repair Regen 2009 March 1;17(3):192-9.
DSL #12-0094.AU (3/12)
|Product Name||Part #|
|V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy Unit||ULTDEV01/AU|
|V.A.C.Ulta Therapy System ordering information for V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy:|
|V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Dressing, 5-pack, Medium||ULTVFL05MD.S|
|V.A.C. VeraFlo Dressing, 5-pack, Small||ULTVFL05SM.S|
|V.A.C. VeraFlo Cleanse™ Dressing, 5-pack, Medium||ULTVCL05MD.S|
|V.A.C. VeraLink™ Cassette, 5-pack||ULTLNK0500.S|
|V.A.C. VeraT.R.A.C.™ Duo Tube Set, 5-pack||ULTDUO0500.S|